Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anders Anders is offline

Default 3 Conditions for Data Validation for a List

Hi All,

I'm using xl2003 and have 5 source values for a data validation list. Each
source data cell has text, a different fill color (red, yellow, green etc)
and some change between black and white text. I use the list like any other,
in hundreds of other cells. I need the conditional formatting to expand past
3 conditions. I've seen some posts on here for doing this, just not in via a
list. My values are alphabetical for this part and to maintain consistency
with how the other users who populate the sheet with data enter it, I want to
use the list function.

Thanks!
(from the newb)
--
I''ve encountered an error and I need to close for the weekend :)