Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
r r is offline

Default page select in multipage web site

you may show the address to analyze the html? ... I normally watch the
address on his change from one page to another and browsing again
regards

an example in Italian:
http://excelvba.altervista.org/blog/...re-il-Web.html

Il mio ultimo lavoro ...
http://excelvba.altervista.org/blog/...ternative.html

"Stefi" wrote:

Hi All,

I have a multipage web site, where
Set coursetables = IE.document.getElementsByTagname("table")
and after that
?coursetables.Item(16).Rows(0).Cells(0).innertext
returns

Page 1 of 2

On the web page clicking manually on Next Page bring up the next page.

How can I find the object that can be clicked on in VBA (like clicking on a
button is done via myButton.click) to bring up the next page?

Thanks,
Stefi