Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default determine if activecell in specific worksheet and column

Scotty,

Post your code, and a description of where you want the date placed.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Scotty9349" wrote in message
I have a workbook that contains 3+ worksheets. Within 2 of those worksheets I
have 2 columns each that are for dates. WHen I run my insert_date sub (which
I have working) I only want a date to be inserted in those specific columns.
The cell that they enter that date is the activecell.

I hope this makes sense.