Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Moseley Alan Moseley is offline

Default How to write a cell with microsoft interop

According to the help screen, Value2 cannot be Currency or Date data types,
but you should still see values changing. Are you sure that you are
assigning indice a value before running your line of code?
--
Alan Moseley IT Consultancy
http://www.amitc.co.uk

If I have solved your problem, please click Yes below. Thanks.

"Jean Osorio" wrote:

That's rigth

for (int g= 5102; g <= filas; g++)

"Alan Moseley" wrote:

Without the preceeding code I cannot be certain. Are you assigning a value
to 'g', as the Cells method requires the row then column numbers rather than
its alphabetic equivalent, so maybe your code should read:-

((Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range)workSheet2. Cells[3,7]).Value2 = indice;
--
Alan Moseley IT Consultancy
http://www.amitc.co.uk

If I have solved your problem, please click Yes below. Thanks.

"Jean Osorio" wrote:

I have the following line:

((Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range)workSheet2. Cells[g, 3]).Value2 =
indice;

this line executed but does not do anything, the cell is no affected...

Any idea????