Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Create a warning message

see Jacob's reply ... he gives the details

"Stuart M" wrote in message
I'm being lazy I know but can you tell me how?

Thnaks. Probably the low-tec way might be best!

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

you might also consider using Conditional Formatting - ie let the cell
turn
red or something to make it really visible

"Stuart M" <Stuart wrote in message
Cell validation only works when data is entered directly in a cell. I
want
recreate this effect so that Excel displays a pop up message when the
calculated value of a cell falls below £100. The cell in question is
calculating the sum of three other cells on the worksheet and is
formatted
as
currency.

Cheers :)