Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Request for Postal Codes

In message of Fri,
26 Jun 2009 05:20:01 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, Stefi
writes

Thanks, Joel, I was not after postal codes in particular but the searching
technique in general. I learned a lot from both of your macros.
Regards,
Stefi

[snip]
Me too! I used some of Joel's code in another thread to write something
to open a URL and extract some data. I hope to use the code in an
earlier posting in this thread to drive the HTML as if by a human.

What techniques do you (Joel) use to analyse an HTML page?

This thread is disconnected from its origin. I have failed to find that
in Google groups. It would help to put Joel's posting in context.
--
Walter Briscoe