Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Excel Version

hi
if you are using version 10, that is 2002.
the 10 is a excel developmental thing. 2002 is a marketing thing. they
usually go togeather.
on the 2002 toolbar......
helpAbout MS excel.
at the top, you should see both of your version numbers.
also see this site for other versions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Excel#Versions

regards
FSt1
"jswalsh33" wrote:

Many of the question and answers here are based on the Excel version the
questioner is using, such as Excel 97, Excel 2002, --- etc.

How does one find out what version he is using? When I look at my Excel.Exe
Properties, I get Version 10.0.2614.0 not Excel 97 or 2002. Is there a place
to go to get the version in these terms?

Jim