Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ted M H[_2_] Ted M H[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting multiple named ranges

I have a macro that looks at the active cell and determines the named
ranges that it is a part of. It can be one named range or many. I
store the names in an array, one name per element in the array.
After populating the array with the names, I want to select all of the
named ranges that have been stored in the array.
I can do this easily like this: Range(“mg_benefits, mg_FY11,
mg_fy12”).select, but when I try to do the same thing from my array it
doesn’t work.
My array is: Dim vSelections(1 to 100) as Variant
I fill the first three elements with the names above. I’ve tried
Range("vSelections(1), vSelections(2),vSelection(3)").Select
and
Range(vSelections(1), vSelections(2) ,vSelection(3)).Select
But these don’t work. I think I’m missing something simple, but I
can’t figure it out. Any suggestions?