Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kellie[_2_] Kellie[_2_] is offline

Default I've Created DV Boxes - Need Additional Help Linking Data to them

I have a budget worksheet that has 3 different companies income/expenses
included to do a combination budget vs actual costs. I created the Data
Validation drop-downs to include the month by month data, however I can't
figure out how to link the actual cells from each month to the drop down
month. For instance, when you click on January from the drop down in company
a, I want the expenses from January on another worksheet to appear and so on.
How do I do that?
--
Kellie