Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MIguel MIguel is offline

Default Make a check box run a macro

Hi,
I use the code below, but the code
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
gets highlighted and there's a error message "object required". What can I
do to fix the problem?

Miguel

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
try this
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1.Value = ture Then
Sheets("Summary").Columns("AS:BA").EntireColumn.Hi dden = False
Else
Sheets("Summary").Columns("AS:BA").EntireColumn.Hi dden = True
i eliminated all the selecting and flopping back and forth from sheet to
sheet.
that is really not needed.

Regards
FSt1

"Miguel" wrote:

Hello,
I want a check box run a macro. Basically what I want to do is if the check
box is cheked then some columns become unhide. If the checkbox is not checked
then the columns remain hide. The check box is on the "Main Input" and the
columns hidden or not are on the "Summary" worksheet. This is what I wrote so
far:

Sheets("Summary").Select
Columns("AS:BA").Select
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = False