CRayF

Default When a cell is merely selected, executed an evaluation?

My goal is to set up a situation so that with a cell is merely
touched/selected; it adds some values for reconciliation. My example has many
complex calculations that range over rows 10-19. The cell I want to have
selected in at Q10. However, I want to replicate rows 10-19 many times
(20-29, 30-39, etc€¦)

I first though using a checkbox at Q10 would be the best solution. A
simplified example of the code looked like this: =IF(Q10,B18=E18) and when
the checkbox was selected then Q10 evaluated TRUE. But when I replicate the
rows, the checkbook does not replicate correctly.

It copies the checkbox with the €śControl Cell Link€ť for Q10 (owned by rows
10-19), rather than a separate checkbox assigned to Q20 (owned by rows
20-29), Q30 (owned by rows 30-39), etc.

Is there a way that I can merely test for Q10 being selected. And if this is
done, then evaluate B18=E18 without using a checkbox? And would allow
replicating the rows? And if not, is there a way to do this with a checkbox
without the problem above?