Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Selah West Selah West is offline

Default Row Height-expand if text wraps in a cell

I have merged cells, so it disables Autofit. I would like to know if there
is a way to use atuofit and have merged cells.

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message
Maybe on the menu bar click FormatRowAutofit

"Selah West" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has a comments column that is formatted to wrap
text if needed for each cell. My problem is I need the row to
automatically adjust to the height of what ever is entered in that cell. I
want to be able to use merged cells. Is there a VBA event code to make
this happen?

Using Excel 2007