Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Call macro in other sheet

"Statistics" OR "Statistics.xls"

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Tomas Stroem" wrote:

Per,
Works partially. but nor quite.
The result now is this, Macro Error 1004: "Can not find the macro
"Statistics" in file..."

Macro name is correct as well as file name, any idea of more adaptions
needed??

--
Tomas S

"Per Jessen" wrote:

Hi Thomas

Look at this:

Application.Run ("SlaveFile.xls!Macro1")

Regards,
Per

"Tomas Stroem" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a Master file containing a macro that opens a number of other
workbooks, collects data and the creates statistics from this retreived
data,
work well. Now I need to create some statistics in on of the workbooks
that I
open from my Master. In this Slave file I have the macro that I want to
run,
but only when the Master is running. How can i call the macro in the Slave
worksheet from the code in the Master macro.

Greatful for all help!

--
Tomas S