Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
carmjo005 carmjo005 is offline

Default Search SharePoint for Workbook

Is there a way to search a SharePoint site to see if a Workbook exists? I
have CanCheckOut working, but the problem is that if the workbook is already
checked-out or if it doesn't exist I think I get the same response(can't
checked-out). If the Workbook is already checked-out then I will display a
message "The file is already checked out. Try again later". However, if the
file does not exits then I want to search for an earlier file.
Thanks for your time and expertice in advance