Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
childofthe1980s childofthe1980s is offline

Default copying down the formula just for data

Hello:

I'm going to program a macro in Excel 2003 that will copy the results an If,
Then statement straight down the column. The statement is based on data in
the column to the left.

Anyway, I just want to copy the results down the column for data that is in
the column to the left. I don't want every cell in the If, Then column to be
filled. Otherwise, call 65k and so forth down the spreadsheet gets filled in.

Is there a formula or keystroke that I can use and that the macro will
utilize, without having to do VBA programming?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s