Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FireVic FireVic is offline

Default Excel Challenge: Compare multiple worksheets macro

Thank you! The code is working to perfection!

But when I import from oracle, the fileds are formated as text, not numbers.

In order for the code to work I have to multiply by 1 in column 2 and put
the resutls in column 1.

The standard cell formating is not helping (from text to numbers)

Is there something in the code that can be changed so it can accept and
compare text?

This is the last inquiry that I will do and thank you so much for your time
and effort.

Respectfully,

Victor

"INTP56" wrote:

Victor,

2 things,

1) You need to pass a column into the function that analyzes the sheets, so
I changed that to 1 instead of 3.

2) I was expecting dupilcates to be in the sheets, and didn't code for what
would happen if there were no duplicates. I test for that case now. I sent
you a new workbook with the code and your data set.

Bob