Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Rename a control - checkbox

Hi,
If you brings the VBA window you have to bring the property windows in order
to get it changed, click on the text box and then , developer, visual Basic,
you will see the property window at your left and the actual name of the
textbox

"Mano Nymous" wrote:

Sorry, no go.
Firstly, if I right click the control, I don't see View Code. I can get to
this from the developer tab. When I do, it brings up the VBA window with no
way of renaming the control. This was so much easier in 2003.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,.
Go to the text box, right click on the mouse, view code, then go to
properties , go to the first field Name and change it

if this helps please click yes, thanks