Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jameslee77 Jameslee77 is offline

Default Percentage calculation from cell to row

I want to be able to type a certain percent in cell I4 and have it
re-calculate what is already there in column F. So right now it say's 90%. In
the first item in column F, which is F10, the formula bar reads
=+SUM(E10*I4). So, if I type 95% and press enter it raises the dollar amount
to 95% of the retail price. Basically I need to type a percent and press
enter in a cell that calculates an entire column that's based another column
that is the retail price!