Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
future_vba_expert future_vba_expert is offline

Default vba

You need to record one of your text import sessions, then run it as needed.
To do this, you go to Tools, Macro, Record New Macro. It will give it a name
for you, or you can name it. When you are done recording, go to Tools, Macro,
Stop Recording. Then go to Tools, Macro, Macros, click on the macro, and
click on Run. If you want to see the code it created for you, instead of Run,
click Edit. You can then modify the code to make it do other text imports, if
they are similar, or whatever other changes you want. Hope that helps.
--
future_vba_expert

"balterson" wrote:

I am tracking with you now. I edit all the time in Visual Basic, just didn't
know what the vba stood for. So what do I put in place of the file name in
order for it to bring up the open box?