Domenic

Do the two numbers always occur consecutively in the row?

Do the two numbers only appear together once in the row?

If so, try the following instead...

Assumptions:

D1:H10 contains your 5 columns of data

A1 contains your first criterion, such as 80

B1 contains your second criterion, such as 87

Formula:

=SUM(MMULT((D1:G10=A1)*(E1:H10=B1),TRANSPOSE(COLUM N(D1:G10)^0)))

....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER.

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"Sam via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hi All,

Dynamic Named Range "Results" spans 5 Columns and many Rows. Each cell
houses numeric single-digit or double-digit values.

I would like a Formula to find / match all instances of any two particular
numbers (single-digit / double-digit) in the same Row and Sum the Count of
their total occurrences together. For instance, how many times, if any, does
80 and 87 appear together in the same Row. I would like to refer to the
values using two cell references.

Thanks
Sam