Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default help on combine program

Can I please get help with the following code.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row
For Each c In Range("a2:a" & lastrow)
c.Offset(, 5) = c & ", " & c.Offset(, 1) & ", " & c.Offset(, 2) & ", " & c.
Offset(, 3)
Next c
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

this basically will read entire document and combine the cells I want. but I
want to use the sme type of program to combine just one line not read the
entire document as I want to embed it in the same sheet as another chart.

thanks.