Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EZ[_2_] EZ[_2_] is offline

Default Macro completed message

"Jim Cone" wrote:

Check out the MsgBox function in VBA help...

** I will visit the help menu, before having you exert the effort to answer
my question.

Msgbox "Specify the Excel version you are using_Done 1"

** Not sure if the version will make any difference for this question

Msgbox "Post the appropriate parts of your code_Done2

** I don't think this relevant. Because I need the msg at the end of my code!
Msgbox "Respond to those who took the time to answer_Done3"

** I always thanks those who help me as well as those who try. Check out my
replies to Jacob and Dave... they did actually HELP.

--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"EZ"
wrote in message
This is probably pretty simple, but I need some help with it. I have 3 macros
run by clicking on 3 buttons. I need to have a short message after each macro
is run that says 'Done!. So when the user sees the 'Done!' message they can
then click on the 2nd button, and so forth.

Thanks.