Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EZ[_2_] EZ[_2_] is offline

Default Macro completed message

Thanks Dave. I will consider your suggestions.

--
when u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If the user doesn't need to do anything between steps, you could have one macro
that calls all three procedures:

Option Explicit
Sub DoThemAll()
call macro1
call macro2
call macro3
End sub

Or if they sometimes have to do things between procedures and sometimes not, you
could add a 4th button that calls all 3.

EZ wrote:

This is probably pretty simple, but I need some help with it. I have 3 macros
run by clicking on 3 buttons. I need to have a short message after each macro
is run that says 'Done!. So when the user sees the 'Done!' message they can
then click on the 2nd button, and so forth.

Thanks.

Dave Peterson