Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AG[_9_] AG[_9_] is offline

Default Error Trapping

Thanks for the reply Alan.
I guess I wasn't clear. I do know how to handle errors.

I would like to set the way the VBA project handles error trapping when the
workbook is open.
In any VBA project, from the menu Tools Options General Error
Trapping.

--

AG
Email: npATadhdataDOTcom

"Alan McQ via OfficeKB.com" <u22393@uwe wrote in message
You can use one of 2 options

1. On Error Resume Next

This will go to the next line when an error is met

2. On Error GoTo TellError 'change TellError to whatever name you want to
use

You will need to index TellError in the procedure by entering it at the
bottom of the procedure as follows

TerrError:

Where you want to stop the error trapping use On Error GoTo 0. For point
2,
also remember to use Exit Sub before you index TellError:

HTH