Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Loop find between worksheets

just use the MATCH() function in a column in Sheet2, matchimg B1:500 with
sheet1 H1:500
any values in sheet2!B that are not in sheet1!H will be errored

"Carlos" wrote in message

I've a range of data in Sheet 1 in column H1-500. I've used a vlookup to
take information from Sheet 2 matching H1-500 to Column B1-700 and
returning
a result in Sheet 1 . What I want to do is identify the data that isn't
found
from this Vlookup and add it to the list in Sheet 1

So basically in sheet 2 take the first number in the row (b1) search
H1-500
in sheet 1. If it's doent' find it- Copy and paste the row to end of Sheet
1.
(row 501)

Then move to next row in sheet 2 (b2) to do the same search again.

I would like to attempt this myself, but I'm so limited on time I can't
even
think where to start.

Any help please?

Carl