Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Steve is offline

Default Arrays problem in new filtering code

Thanks Rick. This is my first attempt at using an array. I have only been
programming spreadsheets for a while. I tried a few other ways around it but
things ran slow or did not work. I knew more or less what an array was, but I
wasn't sure the best way t use them. I know that Do...Loop looked funny, it
as mostly because I was more concerned with making my array work right. If
you noticed the GetLimit() function in there, that is another loop I used
that looks just as bad as the one you saw. All it does is allow me to ReDim
my array, I'm use you gathered that though. At one point both loops used For
loops, but then all sense left me as I tried to get that array to fill up the
way I wanted.