Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default how to make auto date update work on a range of cells.

You asked this same question an hour ago and received the same answer you
just got here.

Why did I bother an hour ago?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:20:15 -0700, cashnic
wrote:

Sorry, very new to formulas and code. The code below will populate a cell
with the update date/time when the cell next to it is updated. Works
GREAT...on that one cell! How do I apply this code to an entire column? I'm
sure I need to enter a range of cells somehow into this code but I don't know
how to do this.

Option Explicit
If Target.Address = "$D$7" Then
Target.Offset(0, 1) = Format$(Now, "dd/mm/yy hh:mm")