Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
liam.mccartney[_2_] liam.mccartney[_2_] is offline

Default Dialog Box pauses my process

Wow, that worked beautifully!

Thank's so much.

"EricG" wrote:

Try wrapping your code with these two statements. They turn off certain
warnings in Excel, so you should not see the dialog box. I haven't tried it
for your case, so I'm not 100% sure it will work.

Application.DisplayAlerts = False ' Turn off Excel warnings...
...your code here
Application.DisplayAlerts = True ' Turn them back on when done

HTH,

Eric

"liam.mccartney" wrote:

Using a macro I'm pasting in a large amount of data from one workbook to
another which is then delimited by comma. Since I'm repeating this process
many times the data delimits over old data previously entered. When this
happens excel asks if I want to overwrite on the destination cells which
pauses the automated process

So my question is: how do I program my macro to tell Excel yes when this
dialog box comes up? It would expedite this quite a bit.