Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default The autofilter is disable using the userform

I'm not sure what the issue is. we really need to see your code
using the FIND method in a userform does not have any direct affect on an
automatic filter.

(Excel 2003)

"Joseph Pagan" wrote in message
My problem is with the autofilter
What is my problem?
when i use the find button in a userform created in VBA, the autofilter is
disable automatically in the worksheet without my intervention the close
button disable too the autofilter in the worksheet.
What is my question?
How i can Troubleshooting my application to never disable the autofilter
when the users use the userform especially the find button and the close
button