Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
statum statum is offline

Default How do you view your posts on this dicussion group?

Are you telling me that I have to save this link? There should be a link on
my profile page or somewhere when I sign in that just takes me there without
me having to save links on all my pc's....

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007M

"statum" wrote:

I am new to this community and have posted a couple of questions and answers.
However, I do not know how to view only stuff which my name is attached to.
Please help....

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming