Bob Phillips

Abel,

See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros which will tell you
how to initially get rid of them all.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Abelg" wrote in message
I deviced a workbook that consists of 8 worksheets. The worksheets

contain
cells with formulas that are locked and hidden. They only show values. I
did not purposely create any macros for this workbook. However, everytime

open it, I get a message asking me to Enable or Disable macros before
starting up.

If I enable the macros, is there a way to see what code they contain. How
do I know if it contains a virus. I keep my virus scanner pretty well
updated. I've scanned this workbook for viruses and nothing comes up.

Now I am in need of creating a legitimate macro to run in this workbook,

but
I wouldn't be able to run it if macros are disabled in the beginning.

Respectfully,
Abel G.