Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default InputBox VBA all worksheet, specific cell(s)

how about using a loop?

for ws = 1 to 30
Range("'Sheet" & ws & "'!, A1, U5, W10") = Name
next

"Preschool Mike" wrote in message
I've created an inputbox to gather user info. that I'd like to apply to
all
my worksheets in specificied cells. (e.g., All worksheets - cells A1, U5,
W10). I know how to do this individually (e.g,:
Range("'Sheet1'!, A1, U5, W10") = Name
Range("'Sheet2'!, A1, U5, W10") = Name
This continues to Sheet31
ETC.
Was wondering if there was a quicker method so I don't have to copy, paste
and then make changes?

Any help is appreciated

Mike

but was wondering if there is a shorter and quicker method.