Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeanette[_2_] Jeanette[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Conditional Find and Go to cell

I'd really appreciate some help...
I'd like to create a userform with two input boxes - one for Surname,
one for Firstname, two CommandButtons, one to perform action, the
other to cancel.
The action I want to perform is for the user to type a surname in
inputbox1 and then do a search in column B for that surname, that's
NOT red/strikethrough OR for the user to type a Firstname in inputbox2
and do a search for that firstname in column C that's NOT red/
strikethrough. If one of you brilliant techies can help me, I'd be
ever grateful!!