Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default runtime error 2147221005(800401f3)

Barb,
This was also posted in another (worksheet functions) group and that's
pretty much what I recommended there. I suspect the error is within the code
of the UserForm - typically those are detected during the
opening/initialization of the user form but they are reported without the
user form being visible. I recommended that the OP put a Stop command in the
user form's .Initialize event and use [F8] to step through it's code/opening
to identify the error location - which is pretty much exactly what you
recommend here. (Great Minds, and all like that!).
Jerry Latham

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Why don't you step through your code and tell us exactly where it has an error.

"Deen" wrote:

Hi

I'm facing problem in ecexl once i open the work book , this below error

runtime error 2147221005(800401f3)

Invalid class string

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("face").Select