Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default Word Document Object on excel Sheet

Just last question Peter if you answer this for me then i'll be
successful on what i am doing. So far your code working perfectly if
i want to copy contents of Word.Document object onto excel Sheet range
in same format. What code i need if i want all contents of
Word.Document object which i got on excel sheet onto email body in
same format. I know this is tricky one as i am looking answer for
this one from very long time and i had little help from Ron's site but
not achived what i wanted as there is no clipboard paste system in
outlook 2007 by vba. Please be kind little more to me as i already had
you valueable time and advise me what should i be doing to get exact
result on email body as it appears on Word.Document object.