Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Seeker Seeker is offline

Default calendar date problem

Hi Jacob,
I am using calendar version 10.0. In the popup title and dropdown list also
showing 2009 but the cell captured as 2013. I changed the value of default
year to 2005, so the dropdown list default as year 2005 then cell captured as
2009, so there always 4 years and 1 day more than the selected date.
Rgds

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

--You mean to say even if you select the year from top right corner as 2009;
and click on June 18th; it shows as 2013? In design mode check the last
property which is the year; change that to 2009; so that the default year
will be 2009

--Incase you want the date in only one cell then refer the cell (say A1)
from properties 'Linked Cell' and exit design mode.

--If you want the current date to be set as the default, in design mode
double click the calendar control and paste the below code.
Private Sub Calendar1_GotFocus()
Calendar1.Value = Date
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Seeker" wrote:

Sorry, year always showing 2013.

"Seeker" wrote:

I got a popup calendar by using http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm method.
It functions perfectly under new workbook When I place it in my current
project, popup calendar looks normal, but when date clicked 18 Jun 2009 cell
recorded as 19 Jun 2003, year alway picked as 2003 in cell. Any idea?
Rgds