Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StevenM StevenM is offline

Default extract data from sqlplus into excel sheet

I want to be able to run an sqlplus query and take the rows that come back
and put them in some specified spot in the current worksheet. I have
absolutely no idea how to either make the call to sql or how to handle the
returned rows. I would appreciate someone pointing me to somewhere so I can
read and take a shot at doing it. Any suggestions or directions to do this
would be very gratefully received. Thanks in advance,
StevenM