Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
usmc-r70 usmc-r70 is offline

Default Macro to copy formula and paste into another

Gary, If I wanted to limit where this code works, (i.e. Column D or a range
of cells) what would the code look like?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You need the SendKeys to get you out of cell edit. You can avoid this by
setting Cancel=True

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleclick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Cancel = True
n = Target.Row
With Target
.Value = Excel.Range("D" & n).Formula
End With
Gary''s Student - gsnu200856

"usmc-r70" wrote:

I found and successfully loaded the following code, but I must use the ENTER
key for it to be fully posted.

Any idea?

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleclick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
n = Target.Row
With Target
.Value = Excel.Range("D" & n).Formula