Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mrsviqt mrsviqt is offline

Default Open sheet based on Username

I have a workbook with 6 worksheets. Titled Adults, Kids, Total, Kids 2,
Total Kids, and Total 2. There are certain cells on Adults, Kids, and Kids 2
that need to be filled in. Using Tools-Protection-Allow Users to Edit
Ranges, I have made it so only certain people can edit certain cells without
a password. I have also made all cells of all sheets open to two people
(myself and my boss), so that we may edit without having to enter a password.

What is need is a macro that grabs the username and then only allows that
person to see a certain sheet.
Example:
Joe Smith and John Doe can view sheets Adults and Total
Joan Smith and Jane Doe can view sheets Kids, Kids 2, Total, and Total Kids.
Myself and my boss can view all sheets.

If necessary, I can make them enter a password (which I would just make
their username).

Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.