Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default macros to create symbols

something like:

Sub AddRectangle()
With Selection
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape msoShapeRectangle, .Left, .Top, .Width,
..Height
End With
End Sub

one for each shape, then link them to the buttons.

"kramlys" wrote in message
I have a set of symbols to use in flow charts. Instead of clicking on the
drawing tool bar to create the symbols, I am trying to write some macros
in
such a way that I will have buttons which I will just press and the
symbols
will be created according to the respectively button that I will press.
Example pressing button A creates symbol A