Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RaY RaY is offline

Default Find a Value then delete cells before and after

I've searched through most of the strings in the forum, but I cannot find the
exact help I need. What I need my code to do is use a value that's found in
cell K6 (which is a time in format h:mm:ss, and will change) and find the
same time value in column B. Then delete all the data that occurs before
that value. I do not want to delete the rows, just the cells. I use the
code,
FinalRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "K").End(xlUp).Row
To find the last time value in column K. I want to use the time value that
occurs at the end of column K to find the same value in Column B. Only this
time I want to delete all the data that occurs after that value. Again, the
cells, not the entire row.

Thankd for your help.