Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Forms, marcos, buttons?

wow. I assume that you have a version of Excel?
go to the visual basic developement environment - ALT+F9
click Insert / Userform
this adds a basic userform with the default name, userform1
click Insert / Module
this opens a standard code module. Type (cut/paste) this into the module
SUB ShowTheForm()
userform1.Show
END SUB

open the Forms menu and drag a button onto the worksheet - the Assign Macro
form opens automatically, select ShowTheForm and hit OK

"Lewej23" wrote in message
In college I had an assignment that required me to create a button in a
worksheet that, when pressed, a form would come up where the user could
input
information. I remember it had something to do with macros. Does anyone
know
how to do this?