Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
Howard Kaikow Howard Kaikow is offline

Default Is there an mso.dll in Office 2003 that is for Office 20077

"Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
Searching at MSFT's support site, I found only 1 article that referred to
OfficeUpdate12.
Not sure that is relevant, not yet read.

Title is
How to troubleshoot failures updating your Office installation from the
Office Update Web site
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304498

The article does indicate that OfficeUpdate12 directory will be in
Application Data, not Program Files.

To play safe, I'll have to try to remember to compile using
Office11\mso.dll, instead of Office12\mso.dsl.