Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Manish Agarwal Manish Agarwal is offline

Default Hidding ribbon created in Designer

I have created an Excel 2007 plug-in (application level) using C# and VSTO
now I want :

1. To show/ hide my ribbon on application (excel) startup by validating user
credentials. I have created Ribbon using VS2008 Designer (not using XML). Is
there any method which I can override for the same ?

2. There is a command line option in excel for load a selected plugin i.e.
"excel /a ProgID". Do you know how I can use this '/a' option for my VSTO
plugin.

Regards,
Manish Agarwal