Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Steve is offline

Default combobox, and chr(10)

Morning all.
last week-- the 4th, I'd posted about this and while I received a response
it didn't actually solve my issue.
Below is my initial post from the 4th. (this is rather extended-- so please
forgive me up front. I'm trying to avoid repeating what I've done already)

Howdie all.
I've made a user form, and set it up with some combo boxes.
Presently, my equations are asking for the input for 4 comboboxes. If a
combobox is empty, it still inputs a blank value.

I'd like to set it up so that if a value is not chosen for a combo box, it
leaves that blank value out of the final input.

Presently my equation reads:

ActiveCell.value = Me.ComboBox1.value & Chr(10) & Me.ComboBox2.value &
Chr(10) & Me.ComboBox3.value & Chr(10) & Me.ComboBox4.value

For example, what I've got is combobox1 has a value, and then combobox2 and
3 are blank, then combobox4 has a value.
Instead of placing two blanks in the input, I'd like it to only have the
values from 1 and 4 input.
I.e.,
Instead of

I'd like

How would I accomplish that?
Thank you in advance for your helps.
Best.
Here is what I wound up using, and it still doesn't quite do what I'm
looking to accomplish. Definitely closer, but not exactly it.

=============

IIf(Me.ComboBox9.value = "", "", Me.ComboBox9.value) & _
IIf(Me.ComboBox11.value = "", "", Chr(10) & Chr(10) &
Me.ComboBox11.value) & _
IIf(Me.ComboBox12.value = "", "", Chr(10) & Chr(10) &
Me.ComboBox12.value) & _
IIf(Me.ComboBox13.value = "", "", Chr(10) & Chr(10) &
Me.ComboBox13.value)

or

IIf(Me.ComboBox10.value = "", "", Me.ComboBox10.value) & _
IIf(Me.ComboBox15.value = "", "", Chr(10) & Chr(10) &
Me.ComboBox15.value)

=====================

Presently, what I'm getting is:

which, while I want this, in other uses where I have four IIf's, I get

when I want

Thus, my goal is that when I only have one truepart I want

when I have two truepart, I want

or

or

And if I have 3 truepart for iif I want

or

or

However, what I get with the present configuration I'm getting

I again apologize for this being so protracted a post. I hope that it's
clear. If not, please ask me questions to help clarify.