Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Activating a command button with a single key stroke

You could use the Accelerator property, but then use alt-A to run the _click
event for that command button. (Include the A somewhere in the caption!)

Kind of like what you see in the xl2003 menu--where the F in File is underlined,
E in Edit, etc.

Bishop wrote:

Is there a way to activate a command button by simply pressing a single
letter on the keyboard? For example, say I have a button that says "Add A
Title". When I press the A key I want the button to activate and process
whatever code is attached to it.

--

Dave Peterson