R.VENKATARAMAN

presume your reply below to my suggestion
it worked in my sample file
perhaps the entries in col A are not n;umbers but texts
if you solved the problem on Biff's sophisticated suggestion it is ok
otherwise send a small extract of your file to my yahoo address as attchment
remove dollars from the email address below
venkat1926@$$$yahoo.$$$com
I shall try to find any bug in my suggestion.
regards

"mjack003" wrote in
message ...

Type mismatch error on line "num = cell.value"

...fixed the mismatch error...now getting error "object variable not
set"

Figured out its erroring a number listed on the "audit" sheet can't be
found on the "Rows" sheet so where would I implement an If-else loop?
Would need to do a check to make sure it even exists on the "Rows"
sheet.

--
mjack003
mjack003's Profile: