Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
No Name

Default Auto-arrange

Hi,
a way to learn is to record all your actions as you do into a macro.
One done you can filterout/delete all garbage lines and testing if all
still applies.

choose range / and apply sort

"Mattaphylactic" schreef in bericht

Hello all, I am quite new to spreadsheets and was wondering if anybody
could help me with this problem. I have attached an image of what I'm
working on. Ideally, when I enter new data, the rows should
automatically arrange themselves oldest to newest by the date in column
G. As far as I know, this has to be done with code? Could someone point
me in the right direction as I have no experience with this.

Thanks again.

|Filename: excelhelp3.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=288|

Mattaphylactic