Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nelson Nelson is offline

Default Formating and Header coloring in VB script for summary sheet

I have used this link to create a summary page

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

That worked well, now another few follow up questions I am hoping someone
can help me with

How can I format the entire sheet to be center,center and shade the header
cells a light grey and bold them?

my header is set like this

Newsh.Range("A1:G1").Value = Array("Customer Number", "Renewal Quarter",
"Customer Name", "2007", "2008", "2009", "2010")

Another thing I want to add is a the filter option at the top with an
automatic filter for a column ascending.

Thanks in advance
--
Nelson

--