Biff

Hi!

You need to select the entire block of cells as an array. It's a single
formula that returns an array of values.

Glad you got it working!

Biff

"Hummer2097" wrote
in message ...

Thanks a lot for the reply. I just used OFFSET and MATCH like you said
and put a formulae in each of the 15 boxs like this with a diffent
value for rows and colums:

=OFFSET($H$2, 19, MATCH($E$2,$H$2:$FF$2, 0), 1, 1)

With your help it just took me two minutes to do what I'd spent over an
hour on.

Just saw your reply as well Biff. Thanks for that. I couldn't seem to
get it working with the 5,3 and had to have 15 different 1,1 formuals
but it looks like it's becasue I wasn't doing the Ctrl+Shift+Enter.
I've changed it to your formula now and it works great.

Thanks a lot for the help.

--
Hummer2097
Hummer2097's Profile: